LIU Update: Visit here for more information.

Who Can Apply

All students who plan to attend LIU Riverhead for upper-level undergraduate study or graduate study can apply for financial aid. All U.S. citizens or permanent residents who wish to apply for University, state or federal assistance must file the FAFSA. Applications for financial aid are considered after you have been accepted for admission to the Campus and your FAFSA has been received by the Campus. Financial assistance decisions are made on a rolling and funds-available basis, so it is important to apply early. For maximum consideration of aid, these forms should be submitted for processing no later than March 1 of each year.